Install the Plugin
Activating the REVE Secure plugin in WordPress:
- On the WordPress Dashboard, in the navigation pane on the left, click Plugins.
- In the Plugins window, click Add New.
- Search REVE Secure and click Install Now. (Click More Details link to see the plugin description.)
- Once the plugin is installed, click Activate. You will now see REVE Secure in the navigation pane.
- Sign up to the REVE Secure Dashboard to link the WordPress Service and map users.
- Copy the API Key and the Secret Key for the WordPress service from the REVE Secure Dashboard (under Services > WordPress).
- On the WordPress Dashboard, in the Plugins page, under the REVE Secure Settings, paste the API Key and Secret Key. Click Validate API.
- If the keys entered by you are authentic, you’ll be asked for the username linked with REVE Secure.
- Validate yourself using the available methods (PUSH, Software, or Hardware). (If you experience any kind of trouble in validating, please contact your REVE Secure Admin.)
- After validation, your WordPress login will now be protected by REVE Secure 2FA.
Note: You can turn 2FA On/Off in the plugins settings page.